Monday 9 December 2013

AOI sneak peek



The Association of Illustrators, better known as the AOI is a group who works to keep professional illustration standards high, as well as protecting the rights of illustrators. It also however has a blog and a selection of portfolios! How is this helpful? Because as part of my third year work I am working on a blog (obviously) and a portfolio!

Here is a little link to the website I'm taking about....

Basically, I'm including this website in my blog, because it a source of information about how to keep my portfolio to a certain level, and it provides examples of other artists who's portfolios I can aspire to be as good as. Also the blog, though quite straightforward will hopefully help me to improve my future blogs.

...Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment